Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue! All of the above are old traditions that brides like to carry with them on their wedding day for good luck
Your something blue represents purity, love and fidelity. Here are some of my ffavouriteunique ideas for brides to incorporate the blue hue on the day of I Dos:
1.The Bridesmaids- Although you technically aren't wearing your blue, these girls are gonna be with you the entire day! We think this counts! Shop Pastel Dress Party to find your perfect something blue bridesmaids dresses!
2. A signature drink- Share your something blue with your wedding guest! Extra points if you borrowed a secret family recipe.
3. Shoes- Blue shoes are super cute when it comes to photos! If its a little too much theres also DIY projects that show you how to cover only the bottoms.
4. Manicure/Pedicure- If you've left your something blue until last minute, this is the easiest way to incorporate an old tradition!
5. Jewellery- It could be earrings or a bracelet with a blue topaz detail. Sparkle in blue to change up the traditional wedding jewelry
6.Wear it on your dress!- We love the idea of stitching you wedding date to the inside the dress. It will be a reminder that will last a lifetime!
7.The unmentionables- The perfect something blue that you and your groom will be able to share!
8. Your vows in blue ink- After the wedding you can frame your vows! As a reminder of your love and fidelity!