So light, creamy and delicious! Try out the latest (successful) experiment from my kitchen: a no bake double layered raspberry cheesecake. This recipe is so easy to prepare and looks absolutely stunning when it's plated. It would be perfect for a bridal shower or on any other special occasion! The top layer of the cheesecake gets its lovely pink color from the raspberries and, I think, it creates a beautiful presentation. I honestly pulled the whole thing together in under an hour and you can make this dessert ahead of time because it needs to be refrigerated for a few hours to firm up.
The cheesecake's consistency is unlike conventional cheesecakes; it's super light and fluffy, almost like ice cream! And the best part is that you can switch up the top layer with your fruit of choice to get a totally different taste. I really want mangoes to come in season so I can try a mango cheesecake!
For one 10x10 inch pan
For the crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
5 tbsp butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
12 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press firmly into pan lined with parchment paper to create an even layer. Bake for 6 -7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, beat the heavy cream or whipping cream to form soft peaks. Refrigerate.
3. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric beater till light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and fold in the whipped cream gently with a whisk.
4. Once the crust is cooled, add half of the cream cheese mixture to the pan and spread evenly. Place cake in the freezer to harden slightly.
5. Chop up 1 cup of raspberries and whisk them into the remaining cream cheese mixture.
6. Add the second layer of batter to the pan and spread evenly.
7. Top with remaining raspberries and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to firm.
Hope you enjoyed this quick recipe, for more check out Fashionibble.